Artist Directory: Sculpture

Antonio Fernandez


My relationship with the arts started as a curiosity on how to paint, sculpt, draw and eventually it turned into an obsession of getting it right and now the arts has become a vehicle to express my ideas. When it comes to making art, my preferred medium is acrylic paint. My favourite artists at the moment are Naum Gabo and Gabriel Dawe.



Aimee Mary Jordan


I was born and raised in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia before moving to Bucharest in Romania. My painting work relies on several processes and layering to attain the required playful and dream-like effects. My current practice is greatly affected by an obsession with natural forms and their oddities. I find most of my inspiration from the vast natural history museums as well as travelling and the collection of unusual and exotic animal bones. Although my work at the moment focuses on a very macabre subject matter I have chosen to use colour and pattern through digital manipulating to break down the stereotypical views.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXTRAVAGANT IMAGINATION: ALL IS MORE THAN IT SEEMS

Visit from Bada