Regarding... Harvey McDonald and “The Torment Trees”

Ladies and gentlemen, here comes “The Torment Trees”, a short-film by Harvey McDonald.
“The Torment Trees” is a 5-minute clip based on a popular Brothers Grimm’s fairy tale, starring Harvey McDonald, Jessica Jayne Harney and the voice of Rachel Eben.
Some curiosities: it has been inspired by a scene from James Cameron’s Avatar and captures the audience' s attention thanks to a cliff hanger ending.
After rolling it out at The Arches Project in Birmingham, the film is now available for those who didn't have the chance to watch it at the première. Enjoy it!



REGARDING HARVEY...
Harvey McDonald is an Actor, Director and Creative Lead at Lyrebird Creative. “My work – he recounts – comes from a long-standing desire to simply create. The freedom to express my thoughts and feelings is one of the fundamental things I don’t feel I could live without and capturing that through the media of acting and film making is my passion.”
He says about his experience at The Arches Project, that has been a springboard for his art:
“The constant support The Arches Project has given me both mentally, through the artistic and business advice, and practically, through the use of audition and exhibition spaces, has been fundamental to my development in the creative world. The Arches Project has been my rock, without which I would have crumbled.”
Now the future has exciting challenges in store for him. What is it about??? Keep on following Harvey on The Arches, for something surprising is coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXTRAVAGANT IMAGINATION: ALL IS MORE THAN IT SEEMS

Visit from Bada